St. Clare's Health Clinic
St. Clare's Health Clinic in Springfield provides preventative and basic health care for families who could not otherwise afford them. Services include pre-school and school physicals, preventative and restorative dental services, vision exams and eyeglasses, and hearing and vision test screenings. The clinic also serves as a KidCare application agent.
- Open all year.
- Services by appointment.
- Dental services include cleaning, fluoride rinse and dental sealants. Further dental work by appropriate follow-up.
- Vision clinic provides professional exams and eye glasses.
- Annual value of this service to the community is $500,000.00.
- Dr. James McDermott provides monthly clinics for basic dental care and repair by referral.
- Local dentists participate in the program on a rotating basis.
- Donations are welcomed and always needed.