Imagine today, right now, you can change the future. You can help to make sure there will be fewer hungry people, less scared and uncertain families and more help and hope for those in need. You can plan for that. You are the future of Catholic Charities.
We invite you to consider leaving a lasting legacy by including us in your estate plan or formal designation.
For more information, contact Elaine Perine at email@example.com or 217-321-8322.
Ways in which you can plan your giving:
- Include a gift to Catholic Charities Diocese of Springfield in Illinois; one of our offices, facilities, or programs.
- Alton, Granite City, Quincy, Carlinville, Springfield, Decatur, Effingham, or Mattoon.
- St. Anne's Residence or St. John's Breadline.
- Designate a percentage of your retirement plan assets to benefit Catholic Charities Diocese of Springfield in Illinois after your lifetime.
- Designate a portion of your life insurance policy to support Catholic Charities after your lifetime.
- Donate appreciated stock you have owned for more than one year.
- Arrange a charitable reminder trust to benefit Catholic Charities Diocese of Springfield in Illinois.
- Establish a charitable lead trust that supports Catholic Charities and helps preserve your loved ones’ inheritance.