Imagine today, right now, you can change the future. You can help to make sure there will be fewer hungry people, less scared and uncertain families and more help and hope for those in need. You can plan for that. You are the future of Catholic Charities.
We invite you to consider joining our new Lasting Legacy Society, which recognizes individuals who have planned to support Catholic Charities in the future by including us in an estate plan.
Members receive an invitation to an annual mass and luncheon.
To become a member, simply notify us of your planned gift. You may share as many or as few details as you wish. Contact Amber Cerveny, at (217) 321-8304 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways in which you can plan your giving:
- Include a gift to Catholic Charities Diocese of Springfield in Illinois
- Designate a percentage of your retirement plan assets to benefit Catholic Charities Diocese of Springfield in Illinois after your lifetime
- Designate a portion of your life insurance policy to support Catholic Charities after your lifetime.
- Donate appreciated stock you have owned for more than one year.
- Arrange a charitable reminder trust to benefit Catholic Charities Diocese of Springfield in Illinois
- Establish a charitable lead trust that supports Catholic Charities and helps preserve your loved ones’ inheritance.